What Chance U Triathlon Project
Team Bodyworks & The University of Brighton
What’s your challenge?
• Feel as though you aren’t receiving the support you require?
• Seemingly too far down the pecking order to gain recognition?
• Lacking opportunities and resources?
• Missing out on personal high level coaching?
What do we do?
• We specialise in nurturing triathletes who require a little more time to show their true potential and who have a real desire and passion for the journey to personal and athletic excellence
• We develop
Who can apply?
• Aspiring elite triathletes wishing to attend university as a student or Post Grad
• Aspiring elite triathletes not ready, or who do not want to attend university
• Aspiring triathletes who wish to continue their GCSE or A levels alongside their training
What’s the process?
• At What Chance | U Triathlon we offer triathletes a unique experience to help them maximise their journey. We look at the whole athlete in our interviews and look for true potential. If we feel our beliefs are aligned then we will offer U a place
What do we offer?
• The unique combination of a performance based club environment with high level staff in Coaching, Sports Science, Personal Development and Sports Performance Awareness along with experts in support services such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, massage etc.
Importantly at What Chance U Triathlon, it’s about you the individual. It’s new, it’s real and it offers you that unique chance.
If you would like to find out more please contact Stuart Wilkinson at email@example.com or on 07590 851259.
Once again a wide range of results over the weekend from various Team BW athletes at various competitions. You can find some further info on the Facebook page.
- Matt and Johanna Dowle at the Half Ironman event at the Sussex Triathlon with both making the podium in 3rd and 2nd respectively.
- At the same event over the Olympic distance Oliver Crossley won the event a week after his World Championships trip to Rotterdam.
- Meanwhile at Hever Castle Harrison Rolls King finished 8th over the Olympic Distance event.
- Yvette Grice completed her 33rd Ironman in Madrid over the weekend finishing in 6th and gaining her first ever drafting penalty ! We haven’t heard as of yet what or who she was supposedly drafting off ?
- Eloise Key turned out 3 PBS and 3 County Qualifying times at the Littlehampton Open Meet from 4 events.
Congratulations to everyone who flew the Team BW flag this weekend.
Results from National Inter Counties Cross Country Championships at Prestwold Park, Leicestershire at the weekend
U13 Girls Bethany Cook. Gold
Fantastic running from Amber Blake in 99th and 4th Sussex and Daisy Burton in 152nd 7th Sussex. Daisy is still in this age group next year too. U17 girls saw Almi Nerurkar have a great run to finish 22nd and Poppy Mercer running strongly to finish in 88th again both with another year to go in age group. Finally U20 girls saw twins Nicole finishing in 155 and Josephine Edmunds in 149th.with very large fields and tough muddy conditions they all did themselves proud. Now a quick turnaround to prepare for English Schools XC next Saturday???
On the link below is the Team BW athletes that have achieved International Honours in various disciplines and for various levels of competition. We are currently approaching 30 athletes who have achieved this level at one or more disciplines.